Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I know... Update the blog!

Well.. I know it's been a few months since I've updated this thing but seriously I have good intentions. I always think of updating it but me thinking and doing are two different things. I don't know where the days go. Sadie is getting so big. She is now 5 months old and weighs 15 pounds. She is eating fruits and veggies.(Well she's only had carrots so far.) Her personality is showing more and more everyday. There is never a dull moment with her around. She loves to entertain and you better pay her attention or she will get loud. She loves to talk to you. Each day Luke and I look at her and thank God for giving us this special gift. She is a blessing. The whole time I was pregnant I never thought she would get here. I wanted time to speed up. Well now I want it to slow down. Here are some pictures from where we left off oh... about 2 months ago. There will be more current pictures posted very soon.

Leroy loves his Sadie and Sadie now loves him. Everytime he gets near her she smiles and laughs. She loves for him to lick her.






Sadie and her friend Emma



For those of you who know Bailey know that he is not a huge fan of Sadie.

Getting Bailey near Sadie was a job!





Did I mention she was a drool machine?









No comments: