Monday, July 27, 2009

FInally a New Post & a Buch of Catching Up to Do!

I know it has been 5 or so months since I have posted but we have been super busy!! Some of my friends have commented on how they have forgotten what Sadie looks like (sorry!). A lot has happened since our last post. Our last post Sadie was just learning to walk well now she is running around like a wild woman. We had our first Easter, a BIG Birthday Party, and we have moved into a new house. It has been a cirucus around here the last few months and it is finally starting to calm down. Sadie's first birthday party was a blast we grilled out with so many wonderful family and friends. We moved across the bay into Spanish Fort and we love it. I took Sadie to the doctor last week for her 15 month check-up and everything looked great. She weighs 22 lbs 5 oz and is 33 inches long. The doctor told me to get ready for the next year and a half because he can tell she is a handful! Here are a ton of pictures that I have been meaning to post!

No comments: